With this semi-local dedicated job, drivers operate within the states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California and Montana and features:
- Average annual earnings projected at $67,000
- Out 2-3 nights per week
- Consistent schedule, pay and time off
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
- Online orientation through our Direct to Work program
- Will deliver mattresses to retail locations.
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: 34-hour reset (Drivers can choose to reset on Friday/Saturday or Sunday/Monday)
- Start Times: (0500 – 0800)
- Shift: 10 hours
- Home 2 – 3 nights a week in addition to reset
- Trucking Experience Level: 3 months
- Delivering newly manufactured mattresses and box springs in a 53′ dry van trailer from the Distribution Center in Winlock to retail stores in WA, OR, ID, CA and MT
- Trailers will be preloaded
- Drivers are required to tailgate and unload the mattresses with use of a dolly – some customer assistanace will be provided (mattresses weight 50 – 70lbs)
- Newer Model sleeper trucks
- Company has truck trade package to keep newer model trucks at account.
- Truck must remain at the account during time off.
There is a comprehensive benefit package that provides options including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance plans, 401k plan with company-matched funds and more.
Drivers must live within 65 miles of Winlock WA