With this local intermodal job, drivers will operate within 150 miles of the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania ramp and within 40 miles of Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania and features:
- Average annual earnings projected at $56,000 – $60,000
- Top 10% earn $70,000
- Daily home time; weekly time off
- No touch freight
- Online orientation through our Direct to Work program
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
- Wednesday – Sunday, Thursday – Monday, Friday – Tuesday or Saturday – Wednesday:
- Smoker: 9am, 10am, 9pm or 10pm
- NonSmoker: Midnight, 3am, 11am, 3pm, 7pm or 11pm
- JOB OPERATES from Wilkes-Barre to Harrisburg and WITHIN A 150 MILE RADIUS OF HARRISBURG.
- Drivers will start the day in Wilkes-Barre and most likely take a load to Harrisburg and then run the Harrisburg area and then take a load home to Wilkes-Barre every day.
- Priority loading & unloading at Norfolk Southern railyards.
- 2 TO 5 LOADS PER DAY,
- 10 TO 11 HOURS PER DAY.
- Drivers will leave tractor at the drop yard for time off.
- DRIVERS COULD SLIP SEAT.
- There are 2 railyards we run out of. Both are in Harrisburg.
- Hazmat is not required at hiring, but drivers will be expected to obtain the endorsement within 60 days of hire.
- We will now reimburse the Threat Assessment & Finger Print expenses for obtaining the HAZMAT endorsement. We will reimburse the $60.00 HAZMAT requirement (specific) expenses moving forward. To be reimbursed, we will need a receipt for each section paid; final reimbursement will be made once the endorsement is on their physical CDL. All reimbursements are non-taxed. $35.75 Threat Assessment + $24.25 Fingerprinting = $60.00 All In
- Hazmat required 60 days after onboarding.
- IMPORTANT NON SMOKING POLICY IN EFFECT :
- NO SMOKING policy at Stockton Intermodal on the local side. Local drivers will no longer be allowed to smoke in the trucks. It is a two strikes and you’re out policy.
- Drivers get 18 paid days off (12 PTO days and 6 holidays at a rate of $15 per hr for 8 hrs = $120)
- After 1st year, drivers get 22 paid days off (16 PTO days 6 holidays at a rate of their 52 week $/hour work average
- 12 months experience required in the last 5 years.
- Hazmat is Not required at hiring, but drivers will be expected to obtain the endorsement within 60 days of hire.
- DRIVERS WILL BE HOME EVERY DAY.
- DRIVERS RECEIVE 2 DAYS OFF A WEEK DEPENDING ON SHIFT.
- WE RUN 24 / 7.
- Trucking Experience Level: 12 months
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver’s license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Intermodal drivers also receive access to competitive benefit packages including options for an individual or a family with offerings including medical, dental, prescription and more. Drivers also begin accruing paid time off from day one.
Drivers must live within 40 miles if Wilkes Barre PA zip code 18701