With this local dedicated job, drivers operate within the states of Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and Pennsylvania and features:
- Average annual earnings projected at $68,000
- Consistent schedule, pay and time off
- Online orientation through our Direct to Work program
- Dedicated deliveries to a single customer
- Drivers are home daily, with two days off each week
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
Time off / shift:
- Working Mon-Fri
- Start time is between 1800-2000. Start time will be determined by Fleet Manager after hire and will remain unchanged once determined.
- Drivers will work a 10 – 14 hour shift.
- Saturday work typically optional, but will be mandatory during periods of peak volume.
- Will work all holidays except Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Deliver Home Depot products from the distribution center to stores in Western NY, Western PA, MI, IN and OH
- They will also make Home Depot vendor load pick-ups that deliver back to the RDC in Van Buren and 3 PL Backhauls
- Miles can be generated either from longer local runs or multi-stop local runs.
- In addition, they will also pick-up and deliver non-Home Depot backhauls following outbound store deliveries.
- No touch freight
- 70% drop/hook
- 8-11 stops per week on avg.
- Trucking Experience Level: 6 months
- Hazmat required – driver will have 90 days to get his hazmat – account will pay for the endorsement
- Truck needs to remain at the account during time off.
- Riders are not permitted.
- Slip seating between day and night.
There is a comprehensive benefit package that provides options including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance plans, 401k plan with company-matched funds and more.
Drivers must live within 45 miles of Van Buren OH
CALL 972-366-6591 TO APPLY