With this regional dedicated job, drivers operate within the states of Colorado, Utah, California, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Montana, Nebraska, Arizona and New Mexico and features:
- Average annual earnings projected at $65,000
- $5,000 sign on bonus – limited time only!
- Weekly home time
- Onsite management
- Paid time off accrual from day one
- Complete your orientation online via our Direct to Work orientation program!
- Deliver roofing materials to customer locations
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
- Requires 3 months of CDL A driving experience
- Primary operating days are Monday-Friday. Weekend work is sometimes required.
- Drivers must be flexible enough to work weekends at times, depending on freight volume.
- Peak season occurs during the summer months.
- Drivers will be out all week.
- Regional position where the drivers will be delivering roofing materials to job sites and warehouses.
- Shipper will load all products onto flatbed trailers.
- While at the receivers, the receivers will unload.
- 5 stops per week on average.
- Drivers are required to tarp and strap their loads.
- When strapping, the driver walks up stairs and then have to tarp loads that are 10ft off the ground, but the dvrs are harnessed.
- Drivers must be willing to run mountain routes any time of the year.
Along with the perks of paid time off and onsite management, dedicated truck drivers enjoy access to comprehensive health benefit offerings including medical, dental and vision, as well as life insurance, 401K and paid vacation.
Drivers must live within 75 miles of Tooele UT
CALL 972-366-6591 TO APPLY!!