With this regional dedicated job, drivers mostly operate within the states of Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin,and Tennessee and features:
- Average annual earnings projected at $53,000
- Top earners make $58,000+
- Consistent schedule, pay and time off
- Dedicated deliveries to a single customer
- Home each weekend
- No touch freight
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
- Online orientation through our Direct to Work program
Time off / Shift:
- Will be home for 34 hours each weekend for reset
- Drivers will run dedicated for Pittsburgh Paint & Glass, one of the world’s largest producers of glass, paint, and coatings. We support their internal manufacturing processes by delivering raw materials for production, we move raw materials and/or processed product between plants, and we also make end deliveries to their internal locations as well as their outside customers.
- Del paint, coatings, resin, & glass to auto plants, warehouses & paint stores.
- 50% drop & hook – 50 % live load/unload.
- 25% of loads are Hazmat
- All no touch freight
- Acct will run heated tlrs in the winter and reefers in the summer if hauling paint.
- PPG has midroof tractors
- Riders are permitted. 90 day wait.
- Driver will get account specific training while in orientation, will either get their truck in orientation or sent to get a truck afterwards.
- No Automatics
- Hazmat is required at time of schedule
- Driver also needs to get tanker endorsement but this is just a test at the dmv and they can work on getting it – not required at time of schedule.
This driving job offers benefit options for an individual or a family, including medical, dental, prescription life insurance plans and more. Company drivers can also choose to enroll in a 401k with company-matched funds.
Drivers must live within:
100 miles of Pittsburgh PA
100 miles of Fort Wayne IN
50 miles of Chicago IL
75 miles of Oak Creek WI
CALL 972-366-6591 TO APPLY