This semi-local driving job operates within California, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming and features:
- Average annual earnings projected at $75,000
- Consistent schedule, pay and time off
- Drivers are home weekly
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
- Online orientation through our Direct to Work program
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: 48 hours off including one weekend day off – weekend day off can not be selected
- Start Time: Midnight to 3 AM. Occasionally later start times available.
- Shift: 10 – 12 hours
- Home 1 – 2 nights a week in addition to reset
- Delivering pet supplies to pet supply stores in CA, NV, UT, and WY.
- Around 70% of the deliveries are to CA.
- Loads will be pre-loaded
- Drivers will return with a backhaul after delivery
- Trucking Experience Level: 6 months
- Drivers unload freight with an electric pallet jack
- Liftgates may be used at some stores.
- Required to haul loads for Intermodal and other Dedicated accounts when freight volumes are low
There is a comprehensive benefit package that provides options for an individual or a family, including: medical, dental, prescription, life insurance plans, 401k plan with company-matched funds and more.
Drivers must live 70 miles of Reno NV
CALL 972-366-6591 TO APPLY