The following CDL-A driving position is open for drivers with 6 months verifiable experience and live within 75 mile radius of Montgomery, AL, AL Coast & FL Panhandle
Drivers Pay – $.51 – $.55 CPM
Regional Run – $20.00 Per Store (Stop)
3 Loads per Week on Avg. (10-12 Stops per Load; 30-36 Stops per Week)
For the most part, Drivers will be scheduled Monday – Saturday. All drivers either do their 34 hour resets on Fri and Sat or Sat and Sunday. They return back to work on Mon or Tues depending on when they complete their last stop at the end of the week and shut down.
· Driver will pick up a fully loaded trailer from the distribution center
· Trailer will typically contain 10 – 15 stores worth of product, varies throughout the week.
· Most trailers will cover 1.5 – 2 days, drivers usually work 3 trailers a week
· Once arrived at store, manager must unseal the trailer, driver is not to break the seal
Refrigerated items process:
- Driver will by hand push rolltainers (metal carts on wheels, approx. 6’ tall, 3’ wide, 2’ deep, fully loaded with cases of product, approx. 600-800 lbs) out of the trailer onto an electric lift gate (2-3 RTs can fit on liftgate with driver)
- At times driver will be expected to down stack rolltainers if too heavy – remove product by hand and load onto u-boat or other rolltainer.
- Driver will take electric liftgate to the ground (our stores are all ground deliveries, no dock) and push the rolltainers into the store
Frozen items process:
- Frozen area is sectioned off in trailer
- Cases of frozen products have been stacked onto pallets, driver will identify which cases are to be delivered to each store, unload cases by hand and stack onto an empty rolltainer or store provided U-boat (another type of metal cart on wheels)
Responsible for on time delivery of freight between Distribution Centers, stores, and vendors.
Responsible for hauling and unloading multi-stop freight to retail stores and also returning freight (as required) and rolltainers to the Distribution Center.
Responsible for safely operating the vehicle and transporting all freight, which includes interstate and intrastate deliveries.
It is all regional and not home daily, but those in the immediate area could see 1-2 10 hour breaks at home in addition to their Sun/Mon home time.
Insurance starts immediately upon hire;
Medical, Dental & Vision- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Of Tennessee
- 6 months current verifiable T/T experience
- 1 year of verifiable T/T experience in the past 18 months (PREFERRED)
* Local Experience will count
Moving Violations: No more than 2 in the last 3 years
Max. Number of Jobs- in the last 3 years: No more than 2 jobs in the last year AND no more than 6 jobs in the last 3 years
- No Felonies
- No sexual or drug related
- All others will be reviewed
- None in the last 12 months
- May have more than 1 in a lifetime
* Local Experience will count
Trucking positions like this fill fast. Don’t wait for a recruiter to call and possibly lose the job.
Call 972-366-6591 for more information and to see if you qualify.