Most trucking companies require that you have at least 6 months of driving experience under your belt before they’ll hire you. This makes it difficult for recent CDL school grads to put their new licenses to work since they haven’t yet had an opportunity to gain experience.
We offer recent CDL graduates up to $7,000 in tuition assistance and paid on-the-job training led by an experienced world class driver instructor. We bring on recent CDL school grads without any OTR experience and match them with a certified Driver Mentor who helps them develop the confidence they need to take to the open road on their own.
During this training period new drivers working with Mentors receive a day rate and then quickly transition to earning traditional CPM compensation from the moment they leave the yard with their first solo load.
Trainees will receive:
- $350 per week during training
- Tuition reimbursement of $50 a week to a maximum of $7,000
- A minimum of 14 days behind the wheel training with a certified world class driver instructor
- One-on-one hands on training – no team training
- Become eligible for Dedicated Lanes immediately after training
Plus we offer the following
- Vacation pay
- Comprehensive benefits
Sound like the job for you?
Call 972-366-6591 for more information and to see if you qualify.