This regional driving job operates within Washington and Oregon and features:
- Average annual earnings projected at $78,000
- Consistent schedule, pay and time off
- Drivers are home weekly
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
- Online orientation through our Direct to Work program
- Trucking Experience Level: 12 months
- Start times between 12 am and 4 am. Primarily day shift operation.
- Shift will most likely be Sunday-Thursday. Might occasionally work Monday-Friday shift as needed.
- Average 10-12 hour days
- Pickup pre-loaded trailers at the DC and deliver to stores.
- Drivers will be required to unload with a manual or electric pallet jack.
- Liftgates may be used at some stores.
- After delivery driver will return to the DC with returns or a backhaul.
- Sleepers that cannot be taken home for time off.
There is a comprehensive benefit package that provides options for an individual or a family, including: medical, dental, prescription, life insurance plans, 401k plan with company-matched funds and more.
Drivers must live within 75 miles of Portland OR