With this local intermodal job, drivers operate within the state of California only and features:
- Average annual earnings projected at $58,000
- Top earners average up to $65,000
- $5,000 sign on bonus
- Home daily; two days off per week
- Consistent, hassle-free delivery
- Access to express gates at rail yard, getting you on the road faster
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
- Online orientation through our Direct to Work program
Time off / Shift:
- Will work Sunday – Thursday
- Start time: 4pm to 10pm.
- Drivers work a 10 – 12 hour day
- Drivers always have an option to work an additional 6th day to make more money.
- Drivers will haul general freight (approximately 60% of the freight is ALCOHOL related)
- Freight is a mix of drop/hook & live load/unload.
- Hazmat required 60 days after onboarding.
- IMPORTANT NON SMOKING POLICY IN EFFECT :
- NO SMOKING policy at Stockton Intermodal on the local side. Local drivers will no longer be allowed to smoke in the trucks. It is a two strikes and you’re out policy.
Holiday pay / PTO:
- Drivers get 18 paid days off (12 PTO days and 6 holidays at a rate of $15 per hr for 8 hrs = $120)
- After 1st year, drivers get 22 paid days off (16 PTO days 6 holidays at a rate of their 52 week $/hour work average)
- Trucking Experience Level: 3 months
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver’s license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Intermodal drivers also receive access to competitive benefit packages including options for an individual or a family with offerings including medical, dental, prescription and more. Drivers also begin accruing paid time off from day one and we offer online driver orientation. Direct to Work lets you complete your orientation from the location of your choice – no more travel or hotel stay required to attend orientation!
Drivers must live within 40 miles of Stockton CA zip code 95201
CALL 972-366-6591 TO APPLY!!