With this local dedicated job, drivers operate within 250 miles of North Hatfield, Massachusetts including: New Jersey, Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, New York (New York City boroughs and Long Island) and Pennsylvania and features:
- Average annual earnings projected at $90,000
- Daily home time
- Onsite management
- Paid time off accrual from day one
- Complete your orientation online via our Direct to Work orientation program!
- Deliver fresh and frozen groceries to customer locations
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
TIME OFF / SHIFTS
- Main start times are from 0100-0330 am however the account has flexibility to allow start time from 8pm – 3:30 am and can accommodate these requests.
- 12-14 hour shift
- Off Split days Sunday/Wednesday or 2 days consecutive off Tuesday/Wednesday.
- 5 day work with a 6th day every 3rd week.
- Deliver fresh and frozen groceries on a ’53,’51,’48,or’46 ft reefer trailer to supermarkets (Key Foods, Foodtown) and distribution centers in (NY – Boroughs +Long Island 80-90%), NJ, MA, VT, RI, NH, ME, PA, parts of NY upstate.
- DRIVERS SHOULD PLAN TO DEL IN NYC BOROUGHS DAILY.
- Multistop loads, usually 15-20 stops per week on avg.
- Drivers normally do one long load per day, occasionally followed by a shorter load if hours permit.
- Drivers will pick up return product occasionally from stops and may need to pick up a backhaul back to the DC
- Trucks will be slip seated. The account will try to keep the drivers in the same trucks but they will be sharing with a driver on an opposite shift. There is no guarantee however so the drivers should expect to slip seat.
- Manual daycabs that cannot be taken home for time off. Drivers Must have personal transportation to and from work daily.
- Uniforms are provided and maintained by the account.
- Drivers will work Holidays if it is their scheduled day to work unless the acct is not running that Holiday
- Mostly no touch but driver Unload is required at times. So drivers will be trained in electric pallet jack usage to help in unloading at the store.
- Dvrs will help support other accts in the local area as needed.
- Drivers should understand the importance of customer service and have good customer service skills.
Along with the perks of paid time off and onsite management, dedicated truck drivers enjoy access to comprehensive health benefit offerings including medical, dental and vision, as well as life insurance, 401K and paid vacation.
Drivers must live within 40 miles of North Hatfield MA
CALL 972-366-6591 TO APPLY!!