This over the road job operates primarily in east of the Mississippi River in the Northeast and Midwest, excluding New York City and features:
- Average annual earnings projected at $66,000
- Consistent schedule, pay and time off
- Dedicated deliveries to a single customer
- No touch freight!
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
- Online orientation through our Direct to Work program
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: Driver will be off for two consecutive days every 12-14 days on the road – weekend time off is not guaranteed
- Start Time: Mostly day driving – drivers are unable to select their start time
- Shift: 14 hours
- Delivering print materials (mail) to customers primarily in the midwestern and northeastern states east of the Mississippi River
- 40% Drop & Hook / 60% Live Load/Unload
- Drivers are required to pick up backhauls
- Uniforms are not required.
- Trucking Experience Level: 6 months
- Drivers are required to assist other Dedicated and Intermodal accounts when freight volumes are low.
- Freightliner Cascadias and Navistar Prostars
- 58″ Sleeper Conventional
- Drivers may take the truck home
- Trucks are equipped with:
- Navigo (trip planner)
- Drivewyze (weigh station bypass service)
- Auxiliary power unit (APU)
- Passengers permitted
- Pet are not permitted – no exceptions
This position offers benefits options for an individual or a family, including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance plans and more. Company drivers can also choose to enroll in a 401k with company-matched funds.
Drivers must live within 100 miles of Minneapolis MN