Dedicated/supply chain drivers enjoy the many privileges that come with having consistent customers. Unlike some driver positions, this one gives you a better idea of the number of miles and hours each week holds, which means you’ll have a better idea of what to expect in every paycheck. And because you know your customers and their typical freight load, you’ll never be surprised or slowed down by unusual shipments.
CDL-A Part Time Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits:
- Competitive pay:
- Starting pay $20 per hour
- Top pay $20.50 per hour reached after 90 days
- Average 18 hours per weekend
- Work Saturday and Sunday
- Working 8-hour shifts= 3pm – 11pm OR 11pm – 7am
- This is a 24/7 operation and start times could vary based on production
- Shuttle trailers between four manufacturing facilities in St. Louis and a distribution center in St. Charles, MO
- Pickup bottle loads when returning to the manufacturing facilities
- Drop & hook and shuttling trailers during your shift
- No touch freight
- If you have the HazMat endorsement there’s a .50 increase
- Profit Sharing plan allows you to share in the rewards of our efforts, with a portion of our profits given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards – cash bonuses for referrals
- This fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership
An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Must have 6 months’ verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years
- Drivers must have Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years
- No convictions for DUI within the past 5 years
- No suspensions or revocations within the last 5 years
- No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with fatality)
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years
Sound like the job for you?
Positions like this fill fast. Don’t wait for a recruiter to call and possibly lose the opportunity.
Call 972-366-6591 for more information and to see if you qualify.