With this regional dedicated job, drivers will operate within the states of Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland & New York ( No NYC) and features:
- Average annual earnings projected at $72,000- $80,000
- $1,200 weekly pay guarantee
- Weekly home time; 2 consecutive days off each week
- No-touch freight; pick up and deliver loaded trailers from distribution center
- Onsite management
- Paid time off accrual from day one
- Online orientation through our Direct to Work program
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
- Requires 6 months of CDL A driving experience
TIME OFF/ SHIFTS
- Start Times: Will range throughout the day – start times cannot be selected
- 75% will be night driving (pickup 20:00 – 04:00)
- Account will do their best to give app their preference, but the driver must be flexible.
- Days off will be consecutive—drivers will work weekends
- Driver will get home for a 10 hour break 2 nights a week in addition to the hometime
- Routes will vary during peak season (Oct- Jan).
- Freight patterns consist of regional type runs, estimated 4 nights out per week.
- Fleet consists of day and night driving depending on driver available
- Due to the nature of the operation being 24/7. Sometimes your load will carryover into your day off. Meaning your 5th day of work sometimes will finish out early on the 6th day
- During peak we need to meet surge needs for our customer. This may include working a 6th day.
- Drivers must be flexible due to customers service requirements.
- 90% drop and hook at customer DC and 10% live load/unload.
- NO TOUCH FREIGHT
- Driver will be picking up (drop/hook) loaded trailer from Customer DC’s and delivering to other customer DC’s.
- Drivers will be required to make 3rd party backhaul when available.
- Account will consist of both drop/hook and live unloads depending on store volumes.
- On-time service is critical for customer. On-time pickup, transit and delivery monitored
- Account is a 24/7 operation.
- Drivers will be required to work intermodal, support other DCS accounts, or 3rd party loads when volume is low
- “ We use the Amazon Relay app on this fleet to help integrate with our Dedicated Customer and give to the minute load updates”
- This is a primarily night driving position (75%) – driver needs to be willing and able to run nights.
Drivers must live within 50 miles of Hebron KY