With this local dedicated job, drivers operate within 300 miles of Hayward, California and features the following:
- Average annual earnings projected at $75,000
- Average Weekly Gross: $1,440.00
- Top performers average up to $84,000
- $5,000 bonus for a limited time
- Daily home time
- Onsite management
- Paid time off accrual from day one
- Complete your orientation online via our Direct to Work orientation program!
- Deliver retail products to customer locations
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
- Requires 3 months of CDL A driving experience
- 2 shifts available. Account will try to accomodate each driver to his/her preference.
- Monday – Friday with an approximate 1900-0200 start time, start time will be consistent
- Sunday – Thursday with an approximate 1900-0200 start time, start time will be consistent
- Home daily/local 90% of the time, 10% is semi-local runs, driver must be willing to run as needed.
- On semi local occurs, driver would be out 1 night per week.
- Mainly local position hauling retail product from the distribution center to stores.
- Most deliveries are in the evening and at night so there is less traffic
- PRIMARILY HAULING DOUBLES
- 80% of the freight is hauled with doubles
- Average 2 stops per load with average of 2 loads per night
- Each local run is roughly 200-300 miles per night
- Average miles for week range from 1,440-1,630
- Doubles Endorsement is required. Account will reimburse for the cost of the endorsement. A receipt must be provided.
- Driver must be prepared to chain when doing semi local, as those routes go to Reno, NV and Medford, OR.
- Drivers must be able to lift 50lbs-80lbs. Drivers must handle the congear that connect the doubles trailers and they need to be able to move this equipment without issues.
Drivers must live withing 40 miles of Hayward CA zip code 94541