More drivers are making us their home because we meet their expectations — more mileage, better equipment, and home every weekend. In addition to providing competitive pay and benefits, our goal is to set ourselves apart from the other trucking companies by improving the quality of life for our drivers. We do that by asking drivers what they need, and then doing what we can to meet those needs.
Dispatch, Pay and Miles
Average Weekly Pay
- Paid 27% of Linehaul
- Fall/Winter – $1100 to $1300 wk gross avg.
- Spring/Summer – $1300 to 1500 wk gross avg.
- Drivers are out 7-10 days
- Every 7 days, Drivers get 2 days (full 48 hours) home
- Every 10 days, Drivers get 3 days home
*** Time off does not necessarily weekends!
Average Miles per wk – 2500
- Layover Pay (with approval)
- Stop Pay
- Detention Pay
- Drop Pay
- Tarp Pay
- Scales Pay
- EZ Pass/Pre-Pass
- Sign-On Bonus of $5,000 ($750 after first load delivers)
Type of Freight
- Flatbed Trailers
- Conestoga Trailers (Rolling Tarp)
- Drivers haul aluminum coils (majority), ingots, extruded aluminum, pipe, steel, and building materials
Minimum Experience (tractor Trailer/OTR)
- 1 year OTR experience in the past 3 years required
- 6 months flatbed experience in the past 3 years required
*** Definition of OTR is running multiple states (5+), being out sleeping in the truck during the week and home on the weekend.
Moving Violations –
- No more than 3 in the past 3 years
- All serious violations will be reviewed
DOT Recordable Accidents – None in the past 3 years
Max. Number of Jobs- in the last 3 years – No more than 8 in the past 3 years
- None within the past 10 years
- No drug, violent or sexual convictions ever
- No sexual, or violent related convictions ever
- No drug charges in the past 10 years
DUI/DWI – Will allow 2 in a lifetime and they have to be more than 10 years old
Other Automatic DQ’s
- Recent at fault rollover
- Careless/Reckless violation
- Erratic lane change violation
- 15 + Speeding ticket
- No truck abandonment in the past 3 years
- No ticket for use of cellphone while driving in the past 3 years
- No failed alcohol or drug tests in a lifetime
Trucking positions like this fill fast. Don’t wait for a recruiter to call and possibly lose the job.
Call 972-366-6591 for more information and to see if you qualify.