More drivers are making us their home because we meet their expectations — more mileage, better equipment, and home every weekend. In addition to providing competitive pay and benefits, our goal is to set ourselves apart from the other trucking companies by improving the quality of life for our drivers. We do that by asking drivers what they need, and then doing what we can to meet those needs.
*** Definition of OTR is running multiple states (5+), being out sleeping in the truck during the week and home on the weekend.
Dispatch, Pay and Miles
Average Weekly Pay
- Paid 27% of Linehaul
- Avg Weekly Pay – $1,200-$1,500
- $30 Tarp Pay – approx. 50% of loads
Schedule – Monday – Friday/Saturday with at least a 34 hour restart
Average Miles per wk – 2000-2600
Sign-On Bonus of $5,000 ($750 after first load delivers)
Type of Freight
- Flatbed Trailers
- Life Insurance
Minimum Experience (tractor Trailer/OTR)
- 1 year OTR experience in the past 3 years required
- 6 months flatbed experience in the past 3 years required
- Moving Violations – No more than 2 in the past 3 years
- No DOT Preventable at fault accidents in the last year
- No more than 6 in the past 3 years of any kind
- Felony Convictions – None within the past 10 years
- No violent or sexual convictions ever
- No drug charges in the past 5 years
- DUI/DWI – None in the past 7 years
- No failed DOT alcohol/drug tests lifetime
Trucking positions like this fill fast. Don’t wait for a recruiter to call and possibly lose the job.
Call 972-366-6591 if you qualify or for more information.