This regional driving job operates in Colorado, Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho and features:
- Average annual earnings projected at $65,000
- $10,000 bonus for a limited time
- Consistent schedule, pay and time off
- Drivers are home weekends
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
- 3 months of experience needed
TIME OFF/ SHIFTS
- Regional run requiring 3-4 overnights in the truck weekly.
- Monday – Friday. Saturday work may be required at times.
- Must be flexible on start times
- Delivery of palletized cases of boxed meat to stores.
- 80% of deliveries are hand unload with dolly and the rest are dock deliveries with a pallet jack.
- Boxes can weigh from 10-85 lbs
Drivers on this account will make mult-stop deliveries of palletized cases to stores between Denver and Nebraska.
This position offers benefits options for an individual or a family, including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance plans and more. Company drivers can also choose to enroll in a 401k with company-matched funds.
Drivers must live within 45 miles of Denver CO zip code 80216