Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW!
Dedicated/supply chain drivers enjoy the many privileges that come with having consistent customers. Unlike some driver positions, this one gives you a better idea of the number of miles and hours each week holds, which means you’ll have a better idea of what to expect in every paycheck. And because you know your customers and their typical freight load, you’ll never be surprised or slowed down by unusual shipments.
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits:
- Competitive pay:
- Experienced starting pay is .50 cpm; increase to .51 cpm at 6 months; top pay of .52 cpm reached in 1 year
- Miles will fluctuate depending on which account you are working on
- Experienced drivers average $65,000 – $73,000 per year
- Stop and loading/unloading pay (not all accounts)
- Detention, breakdown and layover pay when applicable
- Company sponsored per diem program
- Generally, home every week – rarely out two weeks
- Being adaptable to change and having the desire to work with a wide variety of freight are key requirements for these positions
- Occasionally supporting other operations when needed; to ensure you’ll always be rolling
- Serving multiple customers, will only work for 1 account at a time (a minimum of 1 week or until the customer’s needs are met) then haul another dedicated customer’s product
- Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing.
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Profit Sharing plan allows you to share in the rewards of our efforts, with a portion of our profits given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account.
This carrier is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Must have 6 months’ verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years
- Must have Class A CDL
- No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years
- No convictions for DUI within the past 5 years.
- No suspensions or revocations within the last 5 years.
- No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too close, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with fatality)
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years
Sound like the job for you?
Positions like this fill fast. Don’t wait for a recruiter to call and possibly lose the opportunity.
Call 972-366-6591 for more information and to see if you qualify.