Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW!
Dedicated/supply chain drivers enjoy the many privileges that come with having consistent customers. Unlike some driver positions, this one gives you a better idea of the number of miles and hours each week holds, which means you’ll have a better idea of what to expect in every paycheck. And because you know your customers and their typical freight load, you’ll never be surprised or slowed down by unusual shipments.
- Competitive pay:
- Starting pay .44 cpm
- Average of 1,900 miles per week
- Average $1,100+ per week
- Stop pay
- Average 14 stops per week @ $20 per stop
- Home daily
- Hook to your preloaded trailer to make deliveries of pet supplies within a 250- 400 mile radius of Ennis and locations in Oklahoma and Central/ South Texas
- The freight is no-touch; customer unloads at time of delivery
- Loads are a mix of drop & hook and live unload; bump the dock but never touch the freight
- Occasional overnight to South Texas in sleeper unit; occasional weekend work available
- New Volvo & Freightliner tractors (parked at customers location in Ennis, TX)
- Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $90.35/week for family plans and $35.30/week for individual plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Profit Sharing plan allows you to share in the rewards of our efforts, with a portion of our profits given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards – cash bonuses for referrals
This carrier is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Must have 6 months’ verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years
- Must have Class A CDL
- No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years
- No convictions for DUI within the past 5 years.
- No suspensions or revocations within the last 5 years.
- No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too close, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with fatality)
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years
Sound like the job for you?
Positions like this fill fast. Don’t wait for a recruiter to call and possibly lose the opportunity.
Call 972-366-6591 for more information and to see if you qualify.