We are seeking a CDL-A Truck Driver in Charlotte NC to join our Dedicated team!
Drivers must live within 50 miles of Charlotte NC.
Great home time with every other weekend home for over the road drivers. OTR – Out 12 days max (home every other weekend) Weekends are defined as a minimum of a full 48 hours off.
While mileage pay is based on practical miles it is an adjusting pay scale that increases with shorter lengths of haul and therefore can go as high $1.00 or more per mile.
Our average pay per mile based on length of haul is .60 to .63 cents per mile
This means we pays over $13,000 more per year than the typical company
There is a safety net pay program that pays a minimum pay EVERY week to be sure your pay can NEVER drop below $1100 per week as long as you are available to work 5 days per week.
The tractor fleet that has an average age of less than 2 years old
Their trailer fleet is about 1,000 trailers and is also brand new.
We assign tractors and do not slip seat trucks.
All new hires will have 24’ Flat Screen HDTV in their tractor. They have Direct TV with premium channels, HBO, Cinemax and NFL Sunday Ticket. They also have a DVR.
Type of Freight
Dry Van – Main Accounts;
- Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Campbell Soup
- Home Depot
Type of Equipment
- Freightliners – Cascadias
Average age of tractor
- 2016 – 2019
% of Drop and Hook
% of No Touch
There is a great benefit package including;
401K program with a match
Pet policy (dog)
Company paid life insurance
Minimum Experience (tractor Trailer/OTR)
- Minimum of 6 months experience (without a trainer) in the past 3 years
- 1 year of local experience in the past 3 years will be considered
Moving Violations (max in 3 year period)
- No more than 3 in the last 3 years
- Seat belt violations count as moving violations.
- No more than 2 preventables in the past 3 years
- Serious accidents (Rollovers, Rear-Ends, Sideswipes, Low Bridge & Jackknife) MUST be outside of 3 years for them to consider
Maximum Major Moving Violation (in the last 3 years)
- No 20 mph over the speed limit in the past 3 years
- No Careless/Reckless in the last 5 years
- Felonies must be at least 5 years old from the conviction date
- No drug/alcohol refusals with a CDL
* All other charges will be reviewed
* Go by conviction date
- All charges will be reviewed
- None in the past 5 years
* Go by conviction date
- Both Urine & Hair
Other Automatic DQ’s.
- No failed or refused drug or alcohol tests