With this local intermodal job, drivers operate within 150 miles of Buffalo, New York and features:
- Average annual earnings projected at $62,000
- Top earners make $70,000+
- $3,000 bonus – available for a limited time only!
- Home daily; weekends off
- No touch freight
- Complete your orientation online via our Direct to Work orientation program!
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
- Drivers will haul general freight (approximately 60% of the freight is ALCOHOL related)
- Freight is a mix of drop/hook & live load/unload.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Local NIGHT position – Monday – Friday
- Drivers work 7pm to 7am.
- Must be willing to occasionally run other shifts as needed.
- Local driving position running out of the Buffalo rail yards
- This is a local position but could be in a sleeper truck.
- Occasionally due to the load or weather, Driver may be required to spend the night in the truck.
- Driver will go to Canada daily
- Hazmat required within 60 days after going to orientation
- Enhanced License or Passport required before orientation.
- we do now reimburse drivers to get their Hazmat endorsement and enhanced license (Buffalo). This does require proof from the driver that the test has been passed and all applicable receipts given to their manager for reimbursement.
- Trucking Experience Level: 6 months
- Reside within 50 miles of zip code 14201
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver’s license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Intermodal drivers also receive access to competitive benefit packages including options for an individual or a family with offerings including medical, dental, prescription and more. Drivers also begin accruing paid time off from day one.
Drivers must live within 50 miles of Buffalo NY zip code 14201
CALL 972-366-6591 TO APPLY!!