With this local dedicated job, drivers operate within 250 miles of Brattleboro, Vermont and within the states of Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New York. Drivers will not operate within New York City and features:
- Average annual earnings of $75,000
- Daily home time
- Onsite management
- Paid time off accrual from day one
- Deliver fresh and frozen groceries to customer locations
- Complete your orientation online via our Direct to Work orientation program!
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
- Shift available starts between 12am-5am.
- Off Sun and either Wed or Thurs.
- 5 day work with a 6th day on a voluntary basis
- Deliver fresh and frozen groceries on a ’53,’51,’48,or’46 ft reefer trailer to supermarkets and distribution centers.
- Multistop loads, usually 2-3 stops per trailer.
- Drivers normally do 2 loads per day or one long load.
- Drivers will pick up return product at the final stop or pick up a backhaul back to the DC
- Assigned manual trucks.
- Manual daycabs that cannot be taken home for time off. Drivers Must have personal transportation to and from work daily.
- Uniforms are provided and maintained by the account.
- Drivers will work Holidays if it is their scheduled day to work unless the acct is not running that Holiday.
- Trucking Experience Level: 6 months
- Mostly no touch freight but some unloading can be required. So drivers will be trained in pallet jack usage to help in unloading at the store.
- Drivers will help support other accts in the local area as needed.
- Drivers should understand the importance of customer service and have good customer service skills.
Along with the perks of paid time off and onsite management, dedicated truck drivers enjoy access to comprehensive health benefit offerings including medical, dental and vision, as well as life insurance, 401K and paid vacation.
Drivers must live within 40 miles of Brattleboro VT