With this regional dedicated job, drivers operate within the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Indiana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming and features:
- Average annual earnings projected at $54,288
- Two days off per week
- No touch freight
- Consistent, hassle-free delivery
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
- Online orientation through our Direct to Work program
This position offers benefits options for an individual or a family, including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance plans and more. Company drivers can also choose to enroll in a 401k with company-matched funds.
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: (Tuesday – Saturday)
- Will leave out Tuesday afternoon and get home sometimes on Friday night but usually on Saturday mornings
- Drivers will be home 1 night a week in addition to their reset
- The route will usually be Aurora CO to Moreno Valley CA but can change to Aurora CO to Rocklin CA so driver must be willing to do both.
- Delivering frozen food products to distribution centers located in Arizona, California, Colorado, Indiana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
- Average 1 – 2 loads per week
- No Touch Freight!
- Assigned Truck
- Trucks must be left at the account for time off
Drivers must live within 100 miles of Aurora CO zip code 80010