Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW to be an CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver!
Dedicated/supply chain drivers enjoy the many privileges that come with having consistent customers. Unlike some driver positions, this one gives you a better idea of the number of miles and hours each week holds, which means you’ll have a better idea of what to expect in every paycheck. And because you know your customers and their typical freight load, you’ll never be surprised or slowed down by unusual shipments.
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits:
- Competitive pay:
- Starting pay of $19 per hour
- Top pay of $20 per hour reached within 1 year
- Average 55 – 60 hours per week
- Average $1,000+ per week
- Home daily
- Start time for shifts vary, but are between 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- This is a night shift position; working up to 12-hour shifts
- Days of the week vary, could be required to work Saturday/Sunday
- There may be daily/weekly extended work hours as required to meet operational needs
- Everything will be confirmed during your interview
- Moving freight and trailers from local suppliers back and forth to the customer’s location
- All drop and hook, no-touch freight!
- Maintenance shop and fuel on-site
- 2018 Freightliner tractors and 2017 trailers
- Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $90.35/week for family plans and $35.30/week for individual plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Profit Sharing plan allows you to share in the rewards of our efforts, with a portion of our profits given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards – cash bonuses for referrals
- Our fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership
We are is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Must live within a 60-mile radius of this location
- Minimum of 6months’ tractor trailer experience in the past 3 years
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Drivers must have Class A CDL
- No convictions for Reckless Driving within the past 5 years
- No convictions for DUI within the past 5 years
- No suspensions or revocations within the last 5 years
- No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with fatality)
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years
Trucking positions like this fill fast. Don’t wait for a recruiter to call and possibly lose the job.
Call 972-366-6591 for more information and to see if you qualify.
Have a question…. Click Here!