Dedicated/supply chain drivers enjoy the many privileges that come with having consistent customers. Unlike our other dedicated accounts our dedicated flex position offers a good balance of driving for a variety of dedicated customers all while enjoying the benefits of a flexible work schedule.
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits:
- Competitive pay:
- Experienced drivers average $65,000 – $73,000 per year
- Experienced starting pay is .50 cpm
- Increase to .51 cpm at 6 months
- Top pay of .52 cpm reached in 1 year
- Miles will fluctuate depending on which account you are working on
- Stop and loading/unloading pay (not all accounts)
- Detention, breakdown and layover pay when applicable
- Company sponsored per diem program
- Generally, home every week – rarely out two weeks
- Being adaptable to change and having the desire to work with a wide variety of freight are key requirements for these positions
- Occasionally supporting other operations when needed; to ensure you’ll always be rolling
- Serving multiple customers, will only work for 1 account at a time (a minimum of 1 week or until the customer’s needs are met) then haul another dedicated customer’s product
- Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $90.35/week for family plans and $35.30/week for individual plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Profit Sharing plan allows you to share in the rewards of our efforts, with a portion of our profits given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards – cash bonuses for referrals
- Our fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Must live within 90 miles from the location you are applying for
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 6 months’ verifiable experience in the past 3 years
- Drivers must have Class A CDL
- Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire and must obtain hazmat/tanker endorsement within 90 days of hire- will be reimbursed upon receipt
- No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years
- No convictions for DUI within the past 5 years
- No suspensions or revocations within the last 5 years
- No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with fatality)
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years
Trucking positions like this fill fast. Don’t wait for a recruiter to call and possibly lose the job.
Call 972-366-6591 for more information and to see if you qualify.